We care about protection of your information. We follow the requirements of the so-called European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting information about you at our company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: Justina Laurinaityte
Address: Vaidilutes g. 79, Vilnius
Phone no.: +37062402969
3. Why you collect information about me?
4. Which information you collect, use and store about me?
5. Which information you collect about me from other sources and where from?
We do not collect information about you from other sources.
6. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not being collected.
7. Do you make automatic decisions or build my profile of information about me?
While you browse our Website, we do not make any automated decisions and we are not building any profiles of information about you.
8. Do you share information about me?
We can share information we collect via cookies with our IT, web support, marketing service providers to the extent, necessary to ensure the provision of such third-party services.
9. How long you will keep information about me?
10. What can I do about my information at your company?
If you would like to take the steps below, please contact us at the contacts listed in the Section 2. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exceptions provided by laws:
- request us to reveal to you information we have about you;
- request us to correct information we have about you;
- request us to delete your information;
- request us to restrict use or deletion of your information;
- to object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company;
- request us to export your data to you or transfer it other companies;
- to withdraw any consent you gave to us by changing the parameters of your browser;
- right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (you can find more info at vdai.lrv.lt/en).
11. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to help you. If you need our help, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your device (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet) when you browse websites. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work in a better, more efficient way. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as cookies.
- make our Website work as you would expect;
- improve the security and speed of the site;
- continuously improve our Website for you;
- analyze how users browse our Website.
3. What types of cookies are there?
We use the following types of cookies:
(a) strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to the Website in order to enable a user to move around and to use features, such as remembering information entered on forms when a user moves between pages within a browser session. Without strictly necessary cookies, certain services on the Website may not be made possible and the Website may not perform as smoothly as it should. These cookies don’t gather any information for marketing purposes or to remember where you have been on the internet.
(b) analytical cookies
Analytical cookies collect information about the use of the Website and help improve performance of the Website. For example, analytical cookies can show us which pages are visited most often, help you keep track of the issues on your site, and show whether your site is performing well. Analytical cookies do not collect personal information from users and all information collected by these cookies is generalized and anonymous.
(c) functional cookies
Functional cookies allow the site to memorize your choices and provide enhanced and more tailored features. Functional cookies also remember your changes, such as customizing a particular web page, as well as other occasions, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on our Website. Functional cookies do not follow your actions on other sites.
4. Which cookies do we use?
We use these cookies:
Cookie category cookie name cookie expiracy cookie purpose
|_gat||HTTP||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||HTTP||1 day||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|_ga||HTTP||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|collect||Pixel||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels|
5. How can I manage cookies?
Strictly necessary cookies are a condition of using our Website. If you reject these types of cookies then we cannot predict how our Website will perform when you visit it.
You can control the use of other types of cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling them you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our Website. If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.